The importance of innovation in healthcare is determined to rapidly produce a change in areas including prevention, technology-enabled care, personalized care, better health outcomes, cost-effectiveness, and all-around efficiency.
We are honored to take part in this great concept. This year 32 companies are participating to showcase how they have been developing unique and innovative solutions in the areas of prevention, management, operations, diagnostics, and more – all new and exciting ideas on improving healthcare.
Here are the main areas of interest during Innov8:
- Clinical intelligence and enablement
- Screening and diagnostics
- Virtual care delivery
- Disease management
- Drug discovery
- Mental health
- Optimizing healthcare costs
- Primary and urgent care
We took this opportunity to launch our latest mixed reality solution for simulation on the physical training modules and in virtual reality.
LAPARO Apex is a combination of two worlds (VR&REAL) to provide the best of both. It allows for hands-on training to enhance develop manual skills and for laparoscopic procedure application in a close-to-real environment.
The panel of experts & investors:
- Mohamed Hamdy, Head of Venture Capital, Dubai Future Foundation
- Saqr AlHemeiri, Chief Innovation Officer, Ministry of Health and Prevention
- Mubaraka Ibrahim, Director of IT Department, Ministry of Health and Prevention
- Marwan Abdulaziz, Executive Director, Dubai Science Park
- Daniel Amir Raduan, Head of Digital Health, Etisalat
- Akbar Moideen Thumbay, VP – Healthcare Division, Thumbay Group
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Dubai Health Authority