The Basic Laparoscopic Urological Skills (E-BLUS) is a standardized examination standard carried out in the training program of the European Association of Urology.
The purpose is to verify and confirm the cognitive, technical, and eye-hand coordination skills and laparoscopic knowledge.
The E-BLUS is the result of a joint effort of the European Association of Uro-Technology (ESUT) and the Catharina Hospital in Eindhoven. It is often mandatory in many EU countries and ensures competence allowing subsequent participation in laparoscopic procedures.
Training module E-BLUS Set contains:
- 3 Training Modules
– E-BLUS Compatible Module 1 – Needle Guidance
– E-BLUS Compatible Module 2 – Tying Knots
– E-BLUS Compatible Module 3 – peg transfer
- Universal Holder
- 5x replaceable pad – circle cutting
- 2x additional E-BLUS Compatible 2 modules
- 2x surgical suture
Warranty: 2 years
LAPARO claims no rights to E-BLUS products or hardware. The software or hardware is not endorsed by E-BLUS.