- Networking Capabilities
- Laser Sensors and Computer Vision Trackers
- Scoring System with Analysis Software
- Built-in scripts, Tutorials and Learning Materials
- Custom Training Scenario Functionality
- Easy Data Export and Video Recording for Research
- Compatibility with all Modules and Approaches
- Easy Electric Height Adjustment
- Durable Build Quality
Are you planning for your medical simulation center, university or the hospital ward to be equipped with laparoscopy trainers? Meet the wide range of solutions by Laparo® and choose the right combination of devices to satisfy the needs of your trainees.
What are the benefits?
Procedures performed laparoscopically save time and are economically preferable for the hospital itself – the patient recovery period following laparoscopy is much shorter than in traditional surgery.
- Increased access to proper training results in a lower risk of injury and improved patient-care.
- More young and capable surgeons can work effectively in hospitals which invest in skill development.
- Shortened hospital stays are especially important now, in the time of the global pandemic.
The laparoscopic approach is most importantly an increased level of comfort to the patient – convalescence is much shorter than in open laparotomy. The patient can usually return to normality after just several days of healing. What’s more:
- Laparoscopy is much less burdensome to the patient’s composition reduces the risk of complication
After laparoscopic surgery, only small, barely visible scars remain
Normal digestive system peristalsis returns much faster.
Every year more and more procedures are adapted and implemented for the laparoscopic approach. It applies in such cases as: removal of the gallbladder, appendectomy, excision of colon tumors, adrenal gland tumors, treatment of acute abdominal diseases and treatment of pathological obesity operations on the spleen, kidneys, prostate, hernias in many gynecological diseases.
Advance Training Station
- An all-in-one computer with large touch screen
- Stable but mobile at the same time
- Complete set - to start training, just connect the device to the power supply
- Does not require installation of any additional software
- 12 trocar positions
- 12 trocar positions
- 8 mm and 10 mm access holes
- Software compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Record, Time and Share Training Sessions
- Ball-joint 30 degree lockable camera mount for free movement in all directions
- Full HD 1080p USB Camera
- Ergonomics Imitating Real-Life Surgery Conditions
- Learn with the assistance of Laparo Learning Materials